Worcester State University

Financial Aid Home
Financial Aid

Links and Numbers

American Student Assistance (ASA) (800) 999-9080 or www.amsa.com : for question on Federal Stafford Loans

Americorps (202) 606-5000 or www.americorps.org (part of the Corporation for National Service) for information on the domestic Peace Corps program

Consumer Credit Counseling Service (800) 388-2227 or
www.cccsintl.org for free and confidential credit counseling

Department of Veterans Affairs (800) 827-1000 or
www.va.gov (federal site) or www.mass.gov (regional site) or www.gibill.va.gov (for information on veterans educational benefits)

The SmartStudentâ„¢ Guide to Studying in the USA
www.edupass.org for international students planning on studying in the United State

FAFSA on the Web
www.fafsa.gov to file your FAFSA on the Web (to confirm receipt of FAFSA on the Web call (800) 801-0576

Federal Student Aid Programs (800) 433-3243 or
www.fafsa.ed.gov to request duplicate Student Aid Report or to add a college to your Student Aid Report.

Financial Aid Information page www.finaid.org for the SmartStudentâ„¢ Guide to Financial Aid

Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) (800) 375-5283 or
www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/index.htm for a complete set of information to introduce you to the Immigration and Naturalization Service

Internal Revenue Service (800) 829-1040 or
www.irs.ustreas.gov for questions about your federal tax return. To request a copy of your federal tax return visit your local IRS office

Massachusetts Army National Guard 1(800)Go Guard or www.nationalguard.com.  Local office 701 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01605. 

Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (800) 392-6450 or 
www.state.ma.us for questions on Massachusetts Commission for the Blind Tuition Waivers

Massachusetts Commission on Indian Affairs (617) 727-6394 or
www.state.ma.us/dhcd/ for information on Native American Tuition Waivers

Massachusetts Department of Social Services (617) 748-2400 or
www.state.ma.us/dss/ for questions on Adopted Children Waiver or Foster Children Waiver

Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (800) 245-6543 or www.mass.gov/mrc/agency for questions on Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission Tuition Waivers

National Student Loan Clearinghouse www.nslc.org for information on students loans already borrowed, loan providers and deferment

National Student Loan Data System
www.nslds.ed.gov for information on student loans already borrowed using your PIN (part of the Department of Education website)

Massachusetts Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA) (617) 727-9420 or
www.osfa.mass.edu for information on MASSGrants

Office of Selective Service (874) 688-6888 or
www.sss.gov to register for, or check your registration with, the Selective Service

Scholarship America:  a website devoted to mobilizing America, through scholarships and educational support 

Personal Identification Number (PIN) registration  (800) 801-0576 or www.pin.ed.gov for information on or to register for you PIN

U.S. Department of Education (800) USA-LEARN
[(800) 872-53276] or

Related Links
  Meet the Staff
  Subscribe to Our Emails
  Registrar's Office

DataBridge © WSU, 486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602
Phone: 508-929-8000