The Parent Orientation is designed to teach parents everything they need to know to support the success of their student. The half day program will include:
- An academic overview
- Representatives from Student Services
- Campus tour
- Residential Life and Commuter Life presentations
- Student Perspective on campus life
- Parenting a college first-year presentation
The Parent Orientation program is paired with student class registration and testing in efforts to encourage students and their parent(s) to come to campus together.
- Parents register for Parent Orientation through this form.
- Encourage your student to register for testing through their Blackboard account.
- Students who attend earlier course registration and placement testing programs typically have more options when building their class schedule.
Check in for each Parent Orientation program will begin at 8:30 a.m. at the Student Center Information Desk. The program begins promptly at 9 a.m. and ends at approximately 1:30 p.m. Brunch is included in the program.